The idea behind Pineseas International’s services and products we provided is to manage Malaysian food for household and catering users. Our driving desire is to keep introducing worldwide delicacy to Hong Kong and Macau regions.
Thank you for choosing Pineaseas and allowing us to connect you now!
Our Pineseas Team
Chia | Founder & CEO
Pineseas recognized the importance of affiliates and the business is now gradually increasing its network possibly throughout Asia Pacific.
CHIA is the founder and CEO of Pineseas running offices in Hong Kong. As once a highly motivated sales executive with 4 years of professional experience in the area of sales in food industry. Her diverse skills and experience in customer support and training are basis for the delivery of the exceptional results.
Rhiannon Cheung | Sales manager
Rhiannon is a gifted sales skilled with experience that handled all type of marketing events. She is very respectable in this industry and has been around for years.
Rhiannon is very reliable and responsible manager where she lives by example and she could showcase her leadership exceptionally well. Since joining Pineseas International in 2014, Rhiannon has implemented a number of measures to increase market share and contemporize the Pineseas brand. She re-branded the company’s loyalty program, increasing the awareness among elderly and parents communities.
Kia Chia | Account manager
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- 5-10 % working hour to develop own project which goal is to doing own research to maximize team productivity and products/services values
Ms Lee is the operation manager for Pineseas office. Ms. Lee is responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of the office, including financial management, staff management, space and facilities management, and communication with firm management. She is also responsible for providing administrative leadership for the office and acting as liaison between the office and firm management.
Ms. Lee has more than 10 years of professional experience in event administration with an emphasis on human resources, employee relations, recruiting, personnel development, and team building.
Alan Chea | SME cashflow consultant
- Consulting on how to decrease accounts receivable processing costs, take advantage of early payment discounts , to reduce accounts receivable days sales outstanding (DSO) and extend time to pay bills with different meansures
- Reduce redundant data entry, number of errors in entering data into accounting/ERP systems and the time to reconcile payments.
- Prepare and recalculate rolling forecasts.
- Ensure Pineseas food is compliant with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
- Achieve better visibility into payments to improve cash flow.
- Facilitate the participation and collaboration of teams throughout the company (sales, production, planning, purchasing, regional offices, etc.) in the cash flow process.
- Quickly and reliably transfer all cash-relevant information from internal and external sources
- Perform analysis and reporting of current and future cash flows to help make cash management decisions (analysis and decision)
- Communicate with banks and other business partners based on the results of the decision process